Reminder: You are Lucky, Tasya!

Today in my Sociology class:

Mr Barth: "Class, if you could choose any place in the world, where you wanna go?"

Nolan: "Uhm, I think I'd like to go to Maldives!"
Me: "Oh, it's in Thailand isn't it? It sounds a great place for me!"
Kevin: "I've been there, it's a good place. But you wanna know what's the most beautiful place ever?"
Me and Nolan: "Uhm? Where?"
Kevin: "It's Indonesia! Indonesia is the most beautiful place! I went to a beach in Komodo island and it has like 4 feet clear water that you can see the bottom of the beach! People say: "let's go to Hawaii" but they never been to Komodo island, it's like in the movie, like a paradise!"
Nolan: "I guess now I want to go to Indonesia.."
Me: "Dude, I am Indonesian and I never been there!"

Thanks for made my day, you guys. I feel like I am the luckiest person on earth; being an Indonesian. :)



Post a Comment

0 Comments